Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Flip Video has Opened Up a New World

I just bought a Flip Video for my 5 year old, who's been begging for video camera for months now. She's been saving up her weekly allowance foregoing the typical 5 yr old temptations like stickers, barbie dolls, and my little ponies. Then it finally showed up today, and all I can say is, "Wow!" The Flip has just opened up a new world!

After getting her hands on it, she pushed record and we immediately entered into a world of film director. Take for instance the backseat interview of the 2 year sister right before breaking into a rendition of Taylor Swift's Romeo & Juliet song. Then she began a series of videos that only a 5 year old can do with such flair, starting with her friendly talking toes, followed by a dialogue with the Neverland fairies from the poster on her bedroom wall.

I had to snatch it from her hands just to get her to go to sleep. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to many months of seeing the world through a fresh set of eyes. This is fantastic!

1 comment:

JanuskieZ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.